Thank you for visiting my data protection policy. You can use this website without the need to provide any personal data.
If you want to purchase any photographic services, then the processing of some personal data will be necessary.
Any personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with any UK specific data protection regulations.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website and use my services, how it is used and kept secure. The Policy may change from time to time, and by using my website and our services, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who is Collecting and can Access the Information?
Darren Juggins Photography Group DJPG is the controller of any data that passes through the website or collected in the line of business services and is only accessible by Darren Juggins Photography Group employees:
- It will not be sold or rented to any third parties
- It will not be shared with third parties for any marketing purposes.
What type of information is collected?
I obtain information through my website in three ways: anonymously, directly and by a third-party.
- Anonymously: The anonymous information I collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at my lovely website pages.
- Directly: The direct information I collect is when you make an enquiry, purchase products or purchase a photographic service. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
- Third Party: If you purchase a product or service from me using an online payment method, your card information is not held by DJPG but it is collected by a third party payment processor PayPal or Worldpay who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. The only information I receive from the third party are notifications that a transaction has taken place, with the name of the payee, the date and the amount of the transaction.How is your information used?Any information that you provide to:
1. Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
2. Seek your views or comments on the services I provide.
3. Notify you of any changes to my services.
We will hold your personal information on my systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with me.
Who has access to your information?
The only person who has any access to any information which is collected through my website or any other communications is DJPG, and of this information:
1. It will not be sold or rented to any third parties
2. It will not be shared with third parties for any marketing purposes.
DJPG occasionally sends out marketing information that is relevant to our clients, such as news letters, links to blog posts, special offers, feedback requests or similar.
Information collected while business for DJPG is stored securely in a locked premises and password secured computer system and is only accessible by the data controller. Whilst ever precaution is taken to secure the data once received, we cannot be responsible for the data in transit when it is being sent via email, only once received.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Like many other websites, DJPG uses website cookies. These are small text files that are stored in a computer system via an Internet browser, and in this case, do not mean a highly fattening yet delicious sugar-filled treat.
Any visitor information processed by the cookies is stored on my website and on the user’s computer browser. It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences, and in some cases, turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using my website.
Links to other websites
Aged 16 or Under..?
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide me with personal information.
Review of this Policy & Access to your Information
The Policy is under regular review, and the Policy was last updated in May 2018. If you are concerned about any information I have about you can write or email to:
Post: Darren Juggins Photography Group, 14 Sturgate Close, Lincoln, LN6 0NY